How It All Started

Hi! My name is Hannah, and I am the owner & operator of Tatum+Rose Graphics!

I was born and raised in the small town of Crossville, TN. Growing up, I never knew what I wanted to do... I just knew that I didn't want to be stuck in an office every day. I recently became a new mom after having my baby girl in March of 2022. She is the reason I decided to start this small business, and she's the muse behind the name!

Soon after having my baby girl, I discovered a fire in me to do something I loved PLUS get to be with her daily and watch her grow. So, I took a risk and quit my full-time day job to stay home and create something surrounding what I am extremely passionate about... CLOTHES

If you know me, you've probably seen me in an oversized t-shirt or crewneck 99% of the time. The other 1% is probably on a day that I decided I really need to do a load of laundry so I can wear all my favorites all. over. again

All items are locally handmade / customized by me and shipped directly from TN! 🧡

With Tatum+Rose Graphics, I hope to create all your fav wardrobe go-to's, in hopes that you never run out!